Friday, January 1, 2010

Going to Try Again

Last year started to participate in Project 365, but didn't even make it 2 months! I am going to try once again this year, but will do it a bit differently. I have made this separate blog just for my daily pictures for Project 365. Also, I have decided that not every picture has to be about the boys. We all know since getting my new camera I have no issue taking pictures each and everyday (Ben would like to add in I have taken over 1200 pictures using my new camera and that is only since Black Friday!), but some days the pictures are of things other than the boys...can you believe that?!

In the next few days (hopefully tomorrow) I plan to go back through my pictures so far this year and get pictures posted for the first few days of 2010....

No comments:

Post a Comment